AWAI Live Training Events
Great Escape Publishing Presents …
Holland Travel Video Expedition
With Tom Reissmann
September 20-26, 2016
Learn to Shoot Travel Videos You Can Sell for $200-$4,000 …
While you wander the canal-lined streets … dine in charming cafés … taste magnificent cheeses … and explore the quaint villages of the Netherlands … with professional travel videographer Tom Reissmann as your guide.
This coming September in Holland you can …
- Learn from a professional videographer the techniques he uses to shoot travel videos that sell for $200 – $4,000 …
- Get hands-on practice applying your new skills while you explore Holland with a professional videographer by your side …
- See the country in a way you never could as a tourist with an insider’s knowledge on where to eat, what to see and what to shoot …
- Find out how easy it can be to capture the beauty and essence of Holland on video and in photographs …
- Learn how to shoot and edit video like a pro … while on the go
- Learn how to sell your videos to tourism companies, so you can turn a profit from your trips right away … and start planning your next vacation
- Kick-start your earnings by capturing video that you can sell online and directly to travel agencies and tour companies …
- And much, much more!
If you’re intrigued by the idea of getting paid to travel … and you long for an exciting and fulfilling way to see the world … then Holland this fall is, hands down, the best place to start your adventure.
Where: Amsterdam and Volendam, Holland
When: September 20-26, 2016
Registration: $3,898 Early Bird Price
FastTrack to Copywriting Success Bootcamp and Job Fair
Delray Beach, Florida
October 19-22, 2016
Bootcamp is intense and it’s fun. You’ll learn so much about what’s working in copywriting today – and you’ll have a good time too!
Listening to Master Copywriters … using our peer review process … participating in networking breakfasts … you’ll get feedback on your copywriting career – and make new friends in the process.
A special feature of our annual copywriting conference is the Job Fair where you’ll meet dozens of marketers from top mailers like Agora, Inc., International Living, NewsMax and Stansberry & Associates who are looking to hire AWAI-trained copywriters.
In just 3 days you’ll accelerate your copywriting career by …
- Mingling with the MASTERS (both onstage and off).
- Discovering the SECRETS TO SUCCESS in the hottest direct-response areas today.
- Learning how to deliver WINNING PACKAGES offline and online.
- Creating an EASY SECOND INCOME STREAM from your copywriting skills.
- Connecting with actual representatives from dozens of the industry’s biggest direct-response companies and meeting with REAL CLIENTS to find out exactly what they want.
Where: Delray Beach, Florida
When: October 19-22, 2016
The Ultimate Insider’s Guide to
Finding and Getting High Value
Information Marketing Industry Clients
With Dan Kennedy
October 23, 2016
Dan has agreed to do a one-day “live and in-person advanced training”, on Sunday, Oct. 23rd, in Delray Beach, FL, devoted to FINDING AND GETTING HIGH-VALUE ‘INFORMATION MARKETING INDUSTRY’ CLIENTS.
And, simply put, NOBODY on earth has worked with more of the clients … created and launched such clients … made more money from such clients … or knows more about this kind of client than Dan. Like Tarzan knows jungle beasts, Dan Kennedy knows info-marketers.
These kinds of clients all have ONE BIG THING IN COMMON that makes them extremely desirable for you: every aspect of their businesses is dependent on, revolves around, and draws life from the written word.
This IS a unique opportunity – to spend a full day, in a small group setting with Dan, in an in-depth “reveal” of the business, industry and reservoir of clients he knows most intimately, and has had unrivaled success in and with.
Spend the day with Dan and you will gain new, deeper understanding of the opportunities waiting for you within the Info-Marketing field –as a freelance copywriter, writer, graphic artist, etc. and/or “as your own client,” converting your interests and ideas into “gold.”
Where: Marriott Hotel, Delray Beach, FL
When: October 23, 2016
Great Escape Publishing Presents …
Writing to Heal Retreat
With Melissa Broughton
October 3-8, 2016
Join writer and author Melissa Broughton for 5 days of guided writing and healing at a luxurious lodge in Wyoming’s Grand Tetons and come away with your own memoir … and the healing that comes with it. You’ll learn how to write a full book memoir and find your voice through writing while you relax in the mountains, visit Yellowstone National Park, make s’mores by the campfire, enjoy a luxurious custom spa treatment, and more …
Melissa will be by your side to guide you through:
- Reflection and meditation exercises you can use to center your thoughts
- Guided writing prompts for clarity, awareness, and healing
- Writing exercises for deeper understanding and healing
- How to fully engage in processing your grief through writing
- How to allow your writing to reveal what’s going on in your heart, mind, spirit
- How to notice details that you hadn’t before and let go of stress and anxiety
- How to express your thoughts and feelings in a safe way while gaining clarity
- What memoir writing is all about
- Beginning steps to writing memoir (whether you want to publish or not)
This is your chance to put your emotions and feelings on paper … free your mind … and finally let yourself heal.
Where: Spring Creek Ranch, Jackson Hole, Wyoming
When: October 3-8, 2016
Registration: $3,799 Early Bird Price