AWAI Live Training Events
Great Escape Publishing’s Photography Tour,
Witness what some call the greatest spectacle on earth – the largest mass movement of land mammals on the planet!
You’ll see large herds of elephants, zebra and wildebeest … track lion, leopard and cheetah … and experience firsthand the sound of millions of hooves hitting the ground at once …
… all in the company of a professional photographer willing to teach you the techniques he uses to shoot pictures that sell for $50, $150, $500, and more …
These tours are like nothing your travel agent will ever tell you about. You not only learn how to create great pictures, you also learn where to sell them. And late January is the best time to go.
Whether you have little experience and modest equipment or you’re already a talented amateur photographer, you’ll benefit from the one-on-one interaction with an expert who not only takes great pictures … but who sells them to magazines, newspapers, websites, as stock and as fine art.
Where: Tanzania, Africa
When: January 21-27, 2016
Early-Bird Registration: $
We’re bringing THE top web experts to Austin …
where we’ll transform a select group of writers into
paid web copywriters in just 72 hours flat — guaranteed.
Will you be one of them?
If you’re ready to ROCK the web copy world in 2016,
your answer should be, “Yes!”
You CAN become a working web writer in a matter of days. Attendees of AWAI’s Web Copywriting Intensive prove it year after year. This is your change to join them and over the course of just four days…
- Learn firsthand from the most knowledgeable, respected, and accomplished working web experts.
- Acquire the skills to work on web projects including website copy, online content, search engine optimization, emails, social media, list building and more.
- Work one-on-one with successful web writers on hands-on assignments to develop a portfolio of samples to prove you can do the job.
- Get expert insights on your own freelance business to help analyze and solve your business issues on the spot, as well as take advantage of opportunities.
- Develop a customized marketing plan to ensure you’re able to land well-paying clients when you return home.
Where: Austin, Texas
When: February 28 – March 2, 2016