Use This Prized “Unfair Competitive Advantage” to Magically Make Everything You Write More Valuable …
So You Can Easily and Quickly Make $350, $500, $750 Per Page of Copy. And That’s Just the Beginning.
Some Folks Earn as Much as $1,500 a Page. Here’s How You Can Do the Same …
You’re about to discover …
- Why businesses — in EVERY niche — desperately need writers with this ability. And why there simply aren’t enough writers to meet the demand …
- What you can do now to work with the 81% of companies who intend to outsource these projects to writers like you …
- And how you can gain this unfair competitive advantage in a matter of hours!
You know it as well as I do …
If you can write good copy, your chances of having a successful freelance career are pretty darn good.
But, what if you want more than just a chance?
What if your secret desire is to have projects that are so simple — yet so highly valued — you “work” just a few hours each day. Even finish by noon so you can take the rest of the day off …
Or to find a pool of clients so deep you never have to worry where your next project is coming from …
And watch your income continue to rise as you get paid $350, $500, or even as much as $750 for writing a single page of copy.
And that’s just for starters. Some writers are getting paid as much as $1,500 … for the same page of copy! You can too …
I’m going to show how all of this is possible. By focusing on a special type of writing that gives you a powerful “unfair advantage,” you can almost guarantee your success as a freelance copywriter.
But — before I get ahead of myself — this “unfair advantage” isn’t about cheating, stealing, or lying …
Quite the opposite, actually!
An “unfair advantage” is when you discover how to achieve your goal — like living a relaxed, yet extremely profitable, writer’s life — faster and easier …
- You could uncover a sweet spot in your industry — where competition is uncommon and demand for your services is endless …
- Or maybe you find a system to add value to your services — so you can raise your rates, earn more money in less time, and get back to doing what you love!
- Or you could discover your clients’ biggest problem — and how you can solve it — so more clients seek you out and view you as a business partner, instead of “just a writer” …
Or — in today’s case — your “unfair advantage” can do all the above!
You Already Have the Foundation You Need
One of the things you’ll like most about this special type of writing is that it incorporates something you already do — or are learning to do: writing persuasive copy. Whether you write sales pages, blog posts, white papers, special reports, or just about any other kind of writing …
After all, there’s little that business owners, marketers, and your prospective clients value more than good writing … because it helps them get more customers and grow their businesses.
So, if you already know how to write copy — or even if you are in the early learning stages, you’re halfway there!
But … imagine taking things a step further …
How to Make EVERYTHING You Write More Valuable
Picture this: Not only writing good copy, but practically guaranteeing that the right customers find your copy, at exactly the right time — when they’re most likely to buy.
Getting the right customer … at the right time … is a business owner and marketer’s dream.
If you can do this for them, you can easily and quickly earn as much as $750 or more for every piece of copy you write.
What is it?
It’s called Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, copywriting.
The process of SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is simple …
A search engine is an online tool people use to search for information and solutions to their problems. (These days, Google is the most popular, claiming over 89% of the market share as of April this year — according to Statista.com. Other search engines like Yahoo! and Bing, account for only 7.58% of the market share — combined!)
So, when someone types a phrase like “buy coconut oil” into Google’s search box, they’re using a search engine. The results that Google then provides are known as “search engine results” …
The “optimization” part of SEO means that a website is “optimized” — or improved and adjusted — to appear at or near the top of these results …
In other words, SEO copywriting helps customers find your client’s website when they’re most likely to buy!
And, because you already have the foundation for writing persuasive copy, you know how to grab their attention and make sure they order today.
And, All Businesses — in Every Niche — Are Desperate to Be Found!
When you find and solve your clients’ biggest problem — the thing that keeps them awake at night — you’ll position yourself in a whole new way …
No longer will you be “just a writer.” Instead, your clients will view you as an indispensable business consultant and partner. And, they’ll be willing to pay you high rates that reflect it.
So, what is this big problem that all clients in almost every industry have?
They're invisible to their potential customers online!
And, I’m not exaggerating when I say this problem keeps them up at night, tossing and turning!
Clients everywhere now understand, to keep their businesses alive and competitive, they have to get in front of customers.
Gone are the days of relying on walk-in traffic, outdated Yellow Pages, or weekly newspaper ads. Instead, customers are searching and shopping online …
In fact, 81% of Internet users worldwide research products online before making a large purchase (source: Retailing Today). What’s more, 44% of them start their buying decision by using a search engine ( source: Interconnected World).
In Business-to-Business (B2B), the numbers are even higher!
A whopping 89% of B2B professionals use search to research business purchases. And, 71% start the buying process with a search ( source: Google and Millward Brown Digital).
Get this — even if customers walk into your store, 43% of them do online research via their smartphone while there (source: Clix Marketing). That means, even if a client has a physical presence, they still need SEO.
So, with all this data, it’s no surprise that your clients know their business success depends on one thing: if customers can find them.
For most clients, this is very frustrating. Especially so, because their competitors who have optimized copy are getting found, gaining traction, and leaving them behind.
At this point, clients everywhere are desperate.
They know — if they don’t find a way to solve this problem, and fast — they are seriously jeopardizing their business’s future.
The answer is SEO copywriting.
Which comes as no surprise when you consider:
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate and are eight times more likely to turn into customers. Compare that to outbound leads, like the ones you get from cold calling, which have a tiny 1.7% close rate (Hubspot).
- 85% of retailers feel SEO and paid search are the most effective way to get new customers (Forrester Research Inc.).
- 41% of B2C companies and 57.4% of B2B businesses say SEO has the biggest impact on their lead generation goals — beating social media and Pay-Per-Click advertising (Forrester Research Inc.).
- 38% of consumers rely on SEO to find local businesses — like restaurants, bars, and clubs. By comparison, only 23% use word-of-mouth and just 3% use social networks (Pew Research Center).
That’s why clients are willing to pay a lot of money for SEO copywriting … but also because:
- SEO copywriting is a necessary marketing technique. SEO copywriting puts your client’s business right in front of customers who are searching for solutions and ready to buy!
- SEO copywriting is inexpensive. Once you optimize a page, it can show up in search engine results for years! The cost? Only what your client paid you — the writer. With SEO, your clients don’t have to pay for expensive, ongoing Pay-Per-Click advertising, which saves them a lot of money!
- The results are measurable. With today’s technology, clients can see how their visitors find them. This lets them calculate the value of their SEO strategy and confidently invest more money to optimize other pages.
- SEO efforts give companies instant credibility. You see, customers trust search engines. So, when your client shows up on the first page, customers will automatically think they’re trustworthy too.
But, despite its many benefits, most companies are not prepared to handle SEO copywriting …
In fact, SEO was named as one of the most difficult digital marketing tactics to execute.
Why? According to Ascend2’s annual State of Digital Marketing Survey, there are two reasons. Because it is time-intensive and requires skilled resources not always available in-house.
In other words, they don’t have access to the trained SEO copywriters they need! That’s why 81% of companies believe outsourcing (or hiring outside writers — like you) is the most effective way to meet their SEO goals …
The Demand for Your Writing Services Will GROW When You Can Offer SEO Copywriting
There’s never been a better time to make a living as a writer.
And no matter what type of writer you are, there’s more than enough work to go around …
But, get this — when it comes to SEO copywriting, there are two camps of people:
- Those who write …
- Those who optimize for the search engines …
Rarely does one person do both.
And, I honestly don’t understand it …
Maybe they believe some of the myths floating around … like, “SEO copywriting is complicated ” or scary… Let me assure you, it’s not. It’s actually quite easy once someone shows you how…
Or maybe they think, “software can do SEO copywriting for you” … it can’t — at least not successfully. That’s why companies need you to do this for them. (And, why this foundational skill is so valuable.)
Possibly writers wrongly assume SEO is “too time-consuming.”
It can be … if you’re optimizing hundreds of pages. But each page can be completed in about an hour. And, because you’re paid by the page, more pages mean more projects and more money in your pocket!
Maybe they heard, “SEO is dead” … but nothing could be further from the truth!
SEO is on the rise! Even though people have been predicting its death since 1997, SEO still continues to grow …
Forrester Research predicts U.S. marketers will spend more than $103 billion on search, display, social media, and email marketing by 2019 …
What’s more, search is the largest share … predicted to reach an impressive $45 million dollars by 2019!
And get this: 94% of business owners plan to increase or maintain their SEO budget this year (according to Audience Bloom).
But, even so, myths like the ones I just shared are the reason so many overlook the incredible opportunities in SEO copywriting …
Yet, for savvy writers — like yourself — who are willing to look beyond the myths and misinformation, SEO copywriting is your biggest “unfair advantage” …
Your Ability to Write Good Copy Separates You from SEO Copywriters Who Don’t …
You see, most people who claim to know SEO know nothing about writing persuasively. They might be able to get a website to the top of the search results for a while … but that’s it.
They can’t follow up … so the traffic they worked so hard to get, leaves!
But you can do things differently!
Because you understand and know how to write persuasive copy, you know how to convert traffic into sales …
- When you research properly, you know what the audience wants.
- Armed with that research, you can write headlines that grab attention and content that hits the reader’s pain points.
- You can write naturally and convince a reader to act!
The truth is, there aren’t enough people who know how to write persuasive copy. All this means you can get better results … making you more valuable than “just an SEO person” … and more desirable than “just a writer” …
With the combination of persuasive writing and SEO copywriting skills, you can bring nearly unlimited traffic to a website. Then, you can convert that traffic to profitable leads and sales …
When you consider all this, it’s no wonder you can charge more …
How much more?
Well, let me tell you …
Just One Hour Could Mean $750 or More in Your Pocket
As I mentioned earlier, SEO copywriting isn’t scary, overly-complicated, or time-consuming …
Each page can be optimized in just about an hour or so …
Here’s how it works:
- First, you’ll do a little research to discover — or confirm — the words your visitors use when searching for your client’s website. (Don’t worry, in just a minute I’ll show you how you can learn all about this.)
- Once you have a list of words (commonly called “keywords” or “keyphrases”), you’ll write a headline and short description for each page …
- Next, you’ll edit the copy to make sure it flows and sounds natural, adding in the keywords and phrases, but only where they fit naturally!
And … you’re done! (Of course, there are other things you can — and should — do to make your copy even better. But, once you learn them, they’re as simple and quick as what I just described.) Send the improved copy to your client and they’ll put it online.
When it’s all finished, you can spend about one hour per page!
I’ll tell you more about that in a minute, but first …
Let’s talk about the healthy fees you can make …
It’s not uncommon for an experienced SEO copywriter to charge $750 (or more) per page of optimized copy …
But, even as a beginner, you can still charge incredible rates for the work you do!
For instance, here are the most up-to-date SEO copywriting prices — taken from what has become the industry standard, AWAI’s State of the Industry, Copywriting Pricing Guide …
Homepage Content: SEO and Sales-Conversion Copywriting = $1,500-$3,000
Set the stage for a great site experience that prompts conversions.
Category Page Update: SEO and Sales-Conversion Copywriting = $500-$1,000/page
Rewrite the main web pages, such as About, Services, Subscribe.
Product Page Update: SEO and Sales-Conversion Copy = $400-$800/page
Generate more traffic and sales for each specific product or service.
New Page: SEO and Sales-Conversion Copy = $700-$1,200/page
Use professional, compelling copy for all new products and services.
Article = $300-$800 each
Keep visitors coming back and support SEO strength with fresh copy.
Blog Post = $250-$800/post
Single, topic-specific blog posts, written for readers and SEO.
Using these fee ranges, even a beginner — who has learned the ins and outs of SEO and persuasive writing — can charge $350, $500, or even $750 per page!
But as you can see, it’s possible you can make even more … charging as much as $1,500 to $3,000 for optimizing a client’s home page copy!
And your clients will gladly pay you when they see their copy attracting more readers, performing better, and — best of all — capturing more sales.
Now — the above examples are just a few of the projects you can handle as a SEO copywriter …
SEO copywriting is also a factor in pretty much every page on the Web. That includes landing pages, articles, blog posts, white papers, case studies, and more!
No matter what type of copy you want to write, you can combine it with SEO to increase your value and get more clients! (That’s why we call SEO a “foundational skill.”)
So, let me introduce you to the expert who’s going to teach you how to do exactly that …
Meet the “Pioneer of SEO Copywriting” — Writing SEO Copy Since 1998
Heather Lloyd-Martin is the perfect person to teach you about SEO copywriting — and how to get paid really well for it — because she is a successful SEO copywriter herself.
Described by Forbes Magazine as the “pioneer of SEO copywriting,” she has been writing SEO copy for nearly 20 years! During that time, Heather has:
- Worked with top businesses all over the world, including search engines, television networks, Fortune 50 companies, and major publishers.
- Presented at hundreds of conferences, including AWAI’s own Web Writing Intensive, PubCon, Search Engine Strategies, SMX, MarketingProfs, SearchFest, Bootcamp, and more.
- Quoted and cited in many publications, such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes, Target Marketing Magazine, The Huffington Post, and others.
- Wrote the book on SEO copywriting — literally! Heather’s book, Successful Search Engine Copywriting, is an acknowledged best-practices guide on SEO copywriting.
- Has successfully trained hundreds of writers worldwide to become SEO copywriters!
You see, when people talk about SEO … most of them focus only on the technical aspect. Heather, on the other hand, uses persuasive copy combined with SEO principles.
The result is smooth, ethical copy that ranks highly in the search engines AND gets results — like increased leads and sales!
Plus, you’ll be happy to hear that Heather loves making SEO copywriting easy-to-understand and even, fun!
All the Training You Need to Profit from This “Unfair Advantage” — Fast!
I first met Heather Lloyd-Martin in 2005 at an annual conference for the Direct Marketing Association. After hearing her speak about SEO copywriting, I was blown away.
Not only was I immediately impressed with her energy, enthusiasm, and abundance of experience …
But I also recognized an opportunity for AWAI writers to stay ahead of the curve … and in demand … by offering this foundational skill to their clients.
I went up after her session, introduced myself, told her I was with AWAI, and explained how I much I wanted her to train our copywriters in the art of SEO.
I was pleased to learn that she knew all about AWAI and was excited to join us.
She’s since spoken about SEO copywriting at numerous AWAI events. And today, I’m excited to announce that she’s put together a complete, how-to training program exclusively for you as an AWAI member.
It’s called SEO Copywriting Success: Grow Your Business by Helping Clients Get Better Google Rankings.
It’s the only foundational program of its kind — designed to teach you how to master SEO copywriting in the quickest amount of time possible and earn a large income writing SEO copy.
In this program, Heather shows you absolutely EVERYTHING you need to start making $350, $500, or even $750 … per page right away with SEO copywriting.
And remember, that’s just for starters. As you gain more experience, you could start charging as much as $1,500 per page.
In fact, she’s organized the program in such an easy-to-follow manner, you could learn this highly prized skill in just 8 hours. Imagine what that means to your freelance writing career? You’ll learn one of the most sought-after skills in today’s competitive market along with the potential to earn up to $1,500 for each page you write.
It can’t get any better.
So, exactly how does this program work? Let’s take a quick tour of what’s included …
First, Heather leads you — as only a seasoned veteran can — step-by-step through the process of SEO copywriting. She’ll show you:
- What really makes SEO copywriting profitable — and how that puts you in a desirable position.
- How to improve your clients’ rankings by putting certain key elements in the right place on the page. It’s easy, but most copywriters miss it!
- The “mind-reading tool” that reveals what your prospects are thinking so you can write SEO copy that instantly draws them to your client’s website.
- How to almost guarantee a higher click-through rate for your clients — simply by fixing this one line of copy. (Even your client will be amazed.)
And so much more!
Heather even guides you through the “how-much-do-I-charge” minefield. She’s broken it down so well, you’ll be able to figure out your exact fee range in no time flat!
Best of all, you can experience your learning sessions with Heather on video, recorded at a live SEO training event.
Plus, to go along with the videos — and better guarantee your understanding of SEO copywriting — you’ll get slides, transcripts, and audio tracks.
No matter what learning style you prefer; you’ll have it with SEO Copywriting Success!
And, of course, everything is completely up-to-date and current for today’s best SEO practices.
And to make sure you’ve taken in and fully understand everything she teaches, Heather even included examples — like homepages, services pages, and product pages — so you’ll know exactly what should be on each of these common pages.
SEO Copywriting Success is your clear roadmap to building an SEO copywriting career with almost unlimited potential!
Dive right in and discover how you can soon be an in-demand SEO copywriter, including …
Module 1 — SEO Copywriting Overview & Your Opportunities
Right away, you’ll learn what SEO copywriting is and:
- How SEO copywriting has changed over the years and why it’s one of the best writing assignments for writers today. You’ll even find out what brought about the death of the “$5 article” and how it increased the value of writers.
- Why dramatic changes in the search engines — like Google requiring better, longer, fresher content — actually mean more opportunities for you. Plus, how to take advantage of them.
- A super-simple way to understand the value of your services — so you can make sure you get paid the high rates you deserve (and feel comfortable doing so)!
Module 2 — How Google Works
Next, Heather explains how Google works in simple, easy-to-understand terms. You’ll learn:
- Google’s main mission — and why it matters. (Hint: This ONE thing can help you “future proof” your client’s SEO copywriting strategies… so you’ll never worry again about updates that may come along.)
- Why “loopholes” in SEO — like “keyword stuffing,” paying for links, and other “black-hat tricks” — don’t last long. And exactly what you should do instead.
- How changes in SEO — like synonym recognition, voice search, and more — make SEO better (and more valuable) for SEO copywriters.
Module 3 — Writers (You!) Make the SEO Magic Happen
Then, you’ll discover why persuasive writers make the best search engine optimizers, plus:
- Which popular SEO tactic no longer works — and what to do instead. (WARNING: If you’re still using this strategy for SEO copywriting, you’re doing your clients a disservice and it will catch up to you.)
- Why you should never think of yourself as “just a writer”!
- How to turn a project for a few articles into an ongoing, retainer gig that pays you month after month. You’ll be shocked how easy this is to do.
- Why almost 90% of clients are relying on you to be their SEO copywriting expert … and how to use that to your advantage!
- And, if you’re concerned about staying on top of updates, have no worries. Heather will show you the simple methods she uses to stay on top of changes in SEO, so her clients view her as a trusted business partner (and yours will too)!
Module 4 — Your Keyword Research Strategy
Module 4 covers what keywords are, how to use them, and how to determine the best keywords for your client’s website. In this module, you’ll find out:
- Four reasons why you should never EVER skip keyword research and what to say if a client thinks keywords aren’t important …
- Exactly when to do keyword research. It might seem like a small thing, but this actually saves you a lot of time and frustration. Plus, doing the right research, at the right time, will make your copy perform better every time.
- Three places to turn if you ever run out of keyword and content ideas. Plus, Heather’s favorite brainstorming tips for finding popular keyword phrases within Google.
Module 5 — Using Google’s Keyword Planner (Part 1)
Next, Heather explains Google’s Keyword Planner and shows you what to watch out for, including:
- The exact steps to filter results for local searches — so your client never has to compete with results from all over the world …
- What to do if a keyword term is “competitive” and how you can still write content that gets your client positioned highly in the search engine results.
- The two specific types of keywords you should never try to rank for and why …
Module 6 — Using Google’s Keyword Planner (Part 2) and Other Tools
Then, Heather digs deeper into keyword research. She walks you, step-by-step, through using Google’s Keyword Planner. After this module, you’ll understand:
- How to target exact locations for local clients … and why local searches always have less competition when compared to other searches.
- Why you should pay careful attention to trends in keyword phrases. Plus, how to plan seasonal campaigns to capture even more valuable search engine traffic for your clients!
- How to quickly and easily create a “Site Content Audit” and get paid for it! (Hint: You could build your entire business on just this one service … and the tools Heather shows you make it drop-dead simple!)
Module 7 — Tracking, Selecting, and Mapping Keyphrases
Next, Heather guides you through her exact technique for tracking, selecting, and mapping the best keyphrases for your client’s website. You’ll know:
- How to use a simple Excel spreadsheet as a shortcut to quickly communicate your SEO copywriting plans to your client.
- Why synonyms and related terms are essential to your SEO content strategy, and exactly how to use them for the best results.
- How to avoid “over-optimizing” your client’s website. Plus, two simple ways to quickly make your writing more natural.
- Five ways to find the best keyphrases. And, a surprising way to use competing sites for keyphrase research. (Hint: Be sure to read this part carefully. As Heather explains, using this incorrectly can hurt your SEO efforts.)
Module 8 — Writing for Your Reader/Headlines and Sub-Headlines
In Module 8, Heather gets into writing for your reader and explains:
- The #1 way to assure readers they’re in the right place. And, you won’t have to sacrifice a bit of your creativity or persuasive writing skills.
- The exact word length of articles that rank highest in search engines. Plus, one simple way to keep even the longest article interesting for readers, while also giving your copy a boost in the search engines …
- Three things to consider when deciding to use your keywords in your headline or not. As Heather explains, balancing keywords with attention-grabbing copy makes the difference between getting results in the search engines, keeping your readers happy, or both.
Module 9 — Using Keyphrases Throughout the Page
Then, Heather details the best places to include your keywords for maximum impact. You’ll also discover:
- Four ways to tell Google what your website — and each individual page — is about, including how and when to use your keyphrases.
- Why “keyword density” is a myth and how you should handle a client who mistakenly thinks it’s still important. Plus, a simple trick you can perform anytime to make sure your copy is never “keyphrase stuffed.”
- The ONLY time you should link to other pages on your site — and what can happen if you ignore this advice.
- The #1 type of content that almost always ranks well — even if your copy is short. Hint: If you ever run into writer’s block, this type of content quickly gets you going again. Plus, it boosts your client’s search engine rank and pleases your readers.
Module 10 — Writing Page Titles and Meta Descriptions
Next, Heather makes the process of writing page titles and meta descriptions simple. Even if you have no idea what those terms mean, you can quickly apply your persuasive copy skills to make this easy. You’ll also find out:
- Why today’s technology means you don’t have to know anything about “code” to write page titles and meta descriptions. Heather even shows you where and how to do this.
- A simple way to dominate your competition in the search engine ranks using only 59 characters. Hint: This is all about good writing!
- How to make writing meta descriptions as easy as editing a couple of sentences of copy you already wrote. And, the #1 thing your third line should always include.
- Plus, Heather shows you five real-world examples and breaks them down so you can quickly get the hang of writing this SEO copy for your clients.
Module 11 — Live SEO Reviews of AWAI Sites
In this module, Heather shows you a live review of an AWAI website! You’ll discover:
- Why a popular “special character” — often included in page titles by default — actually hurts SEO results. Plus, how to remove and avoid it.
- The most important three-part piece of information that ALL local, small businesses must have on their website.
- Three quick and simple ways you can improve your client’s website and articles to rank better in the search engines — even if you didn’t write the original copy. (Remember, as an SEO copywriter, you can get paid really well just by enhancing content that already exists!)
Module 12 — Web Page Examples
In Module 12, Heather gives you a quick refresher of what you’ve learned so far. Then, she shows you how it all comes together — with real-world examples of homepages, services pages, and product pages. Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- How keywords appear on real websites, how to use them naturally, and what they look like in Google’s search results.
- The most important parts of a locally-optimized website. Plus, the #1 way that local businesses miss the mark when it comes to properly optimizing their pages. (Hint: This is the biggest gap and the easiest to fix! Help them solve this one issue and they’ll instantly serve their customers better and get a higher search engine rank.)
- Plus, Heather’s included checklists for each of these popular projects. So, when you’re working with real clients, you’ll have no trouble impressing them every time. Simply pull up the checklists and follow along.
Module 13 — SEO Copywriting Opportunities Galore!
Then, Heather takes you beyond the core pages of a website and shows you real examples of each one. Plus, you’ll find out:
- Nine important factors that all online articles should have to achieve prime positions in the search engines and get other sites linking to, talking about, and sharing your client’s website.
- The seven hottest SEO copywriting projects that clients are actively seeking writers for and how each of these seven projects can create steady income streams — of thousands of dollars every month — for you.
- Plus, for each type of content, Heather reveals examples, important differences to watch out for, and the answers to any questions you might run into. For instance, “How many words should this be?” Or, “Where do I include links?”
Module 14 — Attracting SEO Copywriting Clients
Next, Heather breaks down the process of attracting SEO copywriting clients, setting fees, and presenting proposals. You’ll discover:
- How to make your SEO copywriting education pay for itself — over and over again! Plus, three types of clients you can work with and how to decide which ones are best for you.
- What to do about the “legal side” of your SEO copywriting business. And, how a simple contract can help you avoid extra work, like rewrites, eating into your profit.
- Why your own website is your best sample and five ways to make sure it’s ready to attract and impress clients.
- What to charge at each skill level — beginner, intermediate, and expert — and how to determine the category you fall into. (Heather’s even included goals so you know exactly what to do if you want to move up a level.)
Module 15 — Working with SEO Clients
Finally, Heather reveals what you need to know to work effectively with clients — from the process of presenting SEO copy to working with the client’s team. Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- Heather’s three-step system for working with SEO copywriting clients. Plus, how to create a 10-part “Project Plan” document that immediately positions you as the expert and answers your client’s first question: “How does this work?”
- How to prepare your copy before showing it to your client — including an example you can easily make in any word processing program. This simple strategy speeds up your client’s approval process — so you can get paid sooner!
- One practice that’s often overlooked but, when followed, ensures you continue to get repeat work. Do this correctly and you could write for — and get paid by — the same client for years.
As you can see, there’s a lot included in this course. No question has been left unanswered. Heather carefully designed each module of this program to give you the best real-world advice and information at every step of the process.
And, on top of that — you’ll be able to learn all the techniques and strategies Heather shares at a pace that’s comfortable for you. Whether you want to access this course at 5 a.m. or 5 p.m., you’ll be able to because the entire course is available online, immediately.
In just a few weeks, you can be on the way to earning a great income with SEO copywriting!
Get Everything You Need to Create a Profitable SEO Copywriting Business Now
As we talked about earlier, what you'll learn in SEO Copywriting Success: Grow Your Business by Helping Clients Get Better Google Rankings took Heather years of research and trial and error to learn and refine.
She’s been writing SEO copy since 1998 … that’s nearly 20 years!
But, you won't have to go through that long journey. Or worry about making costly, embarrassing, or frustrating mistakes.
With Heather by your side, you’ll know you’re using only the best SEO copywriting information!
In fact, Heather gives you the exact techniques and information she’s used for her own clients over the years… and continues to use today. When you follow her proven instructions, you’ll learn how to merge your persuasive writing skills with SEO copywriting to create a business that will always be in demand!
So, considering that SEO Copywriting Success teaches you exactly what you need to instantly make everything you write more valuable and quickly earn as much as $750 per page, we could easily ask several hundred dollars for this program …
Remember — besides building a highly-prized “unfair competitive advantage,” you’re getting:
- Fifteen robust modules where you’ll discover the ins and outs of SEO copywriting from Heather — the “pioneer of SEO copywriting” herself!
- All the training presented in many forms — video, accompanying slides, audio tracks, and even transcripts — so you can quickly learn this skill, no matter which learning style you prefer.
- Even immediate access to Heather’s exact checklists and sample tracking sheets!
Launching your business as an SEO copywriter doesn’t get easier than this!
And, since your first SEO copywriting project could earn you upwards of $750, even paying that much would be a bargain.
But, you won’t have to invest $750.
Instead, the entire foundational SEO copywriting program — including everything mentioned above — is yours for just $497!
A real bargain when you consider this program represents almost 20 years of Heather’s tested and proven knowledge and experience.
Not to mention that other, less in-depth SEO programs go for as much as $499-$1,997. And unfortunately, often these other “programs” are little more than sales pitches designed to convince you to use a certain software, while failing to teach you how to develop your SEO copywriting services.
An expensive SEO course is not what you need. Instead, you need a complete guide designed to not only teach you SEO copywriting, but also give you the exact tools and training you need to successfully sell SEO copywriting services to your clients …
That’s why we created SEO Copywriting Success. And, priced it so affordably that you can quickly make double your investment back with just ONE page of SEO copy!
But that’s not all …
Exclusive: Three Extra FREE Bonus Reports
As soon as you place your order, you'll get instant access to all we’ve talked about so far … plus, there’s more …
Three Exclusive Bonuses to Get You Up-and-Running — and Profiting — Faster!
In SEO Copywriting Success, Heather’s not leaving your success to chance. That’s why she’s including three valuable bonuses — created specifically for AWAI members — when you get started today:
Extra FREE Bonus #1 — AWAI’s State of the Industry Report, Copywriting Pricing Guide
First, you’ll get AWAI’s “insider’s guide” to the State of the Copywriting Industry, the same guide I told you about earlier. In this 55-page report, AWAI digs deep into the latest statistics and trends.
You’ll discover today’s Top 7 marketing trends and predictions, common copywriter fees, what’s working now in copywriting, and how you can make the most of it.
Here’s just some of what’s inside:
- Seven secret ingredients for copywriting that get results. Including why longer content — at least 1,500 words — works better for SEO, social media, and helping your clients stay connected to their customers.
- Why freelance writing jobs are plentiful. Plus, how to position yourself as the ideal solution for the millions of marketers scrambling to find skilled writers right now.
- Three reasons copywriting is vital to any business’ success. If you’ve ever doubted your value as a writer, pages 11 and 26 will give you the data you need to understand your true value and finally ask for the rates you deserve.
And, speaking of rates …
Inside, you’ll find a comprehensive list of fee ranges for the Top 75 copywriting projects, including common SEO projects like keyword research and optimized pages.
Not sure what to charge for a particular type of SEO copywriting?
Turn to this guide and find accurate up-to-date fee ranges compiled from copywriting leaders, national resources, marketers for all types of companies, and AWAI’s own experience.
Extra FREE Bonus #2 — 10 Savvy SEO Copywriting Strategies
In this special report, Heather shares 10 of the smartest ways to bring new interest to old content, saving you time while also generating more traffic.
Here’s some of what she shares in this 18-page report:
- The one type of post that even the biggest websites use often … probably because it’s one of the fastest ways to knock out SEO-rich blog posts and articles.
- Six techniques for bringing new interest to old content and increasing your readers’ trust.
- Three places to uncover valuable article topics that position your site as an authority on any subject.
- Five steps to help old posts gain new search engine visibility. This is a smart way to leverage a site’s “low-hanging fruit” because it doesn’t take much time.
As an SEO copywriter, clients depend on you to write new content on a regular basis. Don’t worry though. With this report, you’ll never lack for ideas. Just turn to any page and follow along with Heather’s instructions, examples, and pro tips. Beating writer’s block doesn’t get any easier.
And Heather’s not stopping there. When you order today, she’s including another valuable bonus:
Extra FREE Bonus #3 — The Art and Science of SEO Copywriting Success
In this exclusive special report, you’ll discover Heather’s secret method for speeding up her SEO copywriting results.
Here’s some of what she reveals:
- Three tested and proven formulas that make SEO copywriting easy.
- Five content elements that highly-shared blog posts have in common … and how to use them for the best SEO copywriting results.
- Twenty phrases that help headlines go viral on social media, including which are best for Facebook and Twitter. (Quick Hint: Combine one of these three-word phrases with your keyphrase to create viral headlines.)
- Two sales-writing acronyms that help you answer your readers’ biggest question … drawing them in and convincing them to act now.
All told, these three bonuses are easily worth over $497. But you get every single one absolutely free.
Our gift to you for giving Heather’s program a try.
Remember, you’re getting Heather’s exact techniques for combatting writer’s block and consistently creating sharable content that positions well in the search engines.
You can rest assured that these concepts work because Heather is successfully using them right now with her own clients.
Not only that, but you’re also getting a complete guide to what’s working now in SEO copywriting, along with the going rates for SEO copywriting in today’s world.
Not sure what to charge? Just open the AWAI Copywriting Pricing Guide and quote the rates you see there.
I’m not sure we could make this any easier …
But, there’s one more thing …
There’s No Risk!
Get access to SEO Copywriting Success: Grow Your Business by Helping Clients Get Better Google Rankings today …
Learn from Heather how to use the foundation you already have to quickly make $350, $500, or even $750 per page — or more! — with SEO copywriting …
Use her advice to attract clients and become a valuable partner … not “just a writer” …
Even put the templates and checklists to use by rapidly turning out projects that impress clients!
In fact, try the whole program for three full months if you want.
Then, if you decide SEO copywriting isn’t for you (for any reason), just give AWAI a call and you'll receive a full refund of every penny you paid — no questions asked.
Or if you’d prefer to place your order by phone with someone in our office, please call our Member Services team toll-free at 866-879-2924 (or 561-278-5557, if you’re outside the U.S.) between the hours of 9 and 5. (We’re in Florida, on Eastern Time.)
There’s nothing to lose, yet clients everywhere need SEO writers to get in front of potential customers …
Writers Urgently Needed
We’re at an exciting time with SEO. Clients realize, now more than ever, that they need real copywriters — who understand persuasive writing — to craft compelling copy that convinces visitors to take action.
And, you’re just the person to help them!
By writing good copy, you’re halfway there …
All you need to learn are the fundamentals of SEO copywriting … and that’s where SEO Copywriting Success will help you!
You’re just minutes away from putting this “unfair advantage” to work for you …
Plus, you’ll have Heather by your side, everything you need to start working with SEO copy clients — and making $350, $500, even $750 or more per page — in less than 8 hours, and a risk-free guarantee …
To your success,
Founder, Wealthy Web Writer
P.S. Heather once told me the biggest mistake an SEO copywriter could make was not going for it. She said some writers are so afraid of what they don’t know; they simply don’t try …
I’d hate for that to happen to you!
That’s why I made sure everything you need is in SEO Copywriting Success: Grow Your Business by Helping Clients Get Better Google Rankings.
Not only will you learn the ins and outs of SEO copywriting, but — when Heather is done teaching you all she knows — you’ll be able to confidently impress clients every time.
Plus, her templates and checklists make writing SEO copy fast and simple.
While SEO copywriting isn’t complicated, there’s no reason to go it alone! Let Heather guide you every step of the way and literally guarantee your success as a well-paid SEO copywriter.
American Writers & Artists Inc.
101 SE 6th Avenue, Suite A
Delray Beach, FL 33483
(561) 278-5557 or (866) 879-2924