From the desk of Rebecca Matter, President of AWAI
Your #1 Question Answered (Once and for All):
“How Much Should I Charge for My Copywriting Services?”
If pricing your services has ever had you baffled (or even terrified) … fill in the simple 3-part formula below to find out exactly what you should be charging.
No more fear, guesstimating, or fumbling over your fees … or worse — leaving money on the table!
Imagine you’re on the phone with a potential copywriting client.
The conversation is going well.
You’re excited about their product … they seem to have plenty of future work for you … and they love your samples and professionalism …
“So, what do you charge?”
Does that question stop you in your tracks?
Do you get nervous … even afraid?
Does it raise up a storm of anxiety-driven questions like …
What if they say no?
What if I quote too high?
What if they get mad?
What if they walk away and never call back?
Or there’s this …
What if I quote too low, look like an amateur, and shoot myself in the foot?!
There’s really no sugarcoating it …
Pricing your services accurately, quoting projects, and talking about money with confidence are a very important part of running your freelance copywriting business.
Quote too high and you risk scaring a potential client away …
But quote too low and you look inexperienced … and may be leaving good money on the table.
But if “talking numbers” terrifies you …
If you’ve never felt 100% confident quoting projects …
Or you don’t even know what ballpark you should start in …
You’re in the right place now!
And here’s the really good news for you …
Pricing your services doesn’t have to be emotional, complicated, or scary!
It doesn’t have to keep you up at night worrying.
Truth is …
There’s no mysterious “magic number” that will automatically make your clients say “yes!”
Sure, there are industry guidelines (and in a minute, I’ll show you how to get the updated guidelines for free today) …
- There are no hard-and-fast rules about what a particular writing project costs.
- The right way to price your copywriting projects is NOT what you think you’re “worth” … or what you think Joe Client will pay for your services.
- And, your fees have nothing to do with whether you’re a newbie or an “A-list” copywriter.
So … if there’s no magic number … and it’s not based on your experience …
How do you price your services?
Here’s the secret:
Setting your fees is purely about math.
Really, really simple math.
And right here, right now, I’m going to walk you through the fill-in-the-blank formula that reveals YOUR personal, baseline fee for ANY project.
How Much Should You Charge? Simply fill in the blanks to find out …
Before you begin, you should know …
The results of this simple calculation might shock you — in a good way!
See, you’re about to discover two very important things:
- Your personal, baseline fee — the minimum amount YOU should accept for any project — and why it has nothing to do with your experience …
- Why replacing your full-time income with copywriting fees is easier than you ever thought possible.
By the way, it was Ilise Benun who first showed me this simple formula.
Ilise, founder of Marketing Mentor, is a business coach and expert for creative professionals like you.
She’s a master marketer and negotiator …
She even handles top copywriter Bob Bly’s pricing and fee negotiations with his clients. (And he earns around a half-million dollars every year — yes, $500,000 — so she’s obviously good!)
Ilise gave me permission to walk you through her special formula here.
It’s the same basic formula she uses to help guide the creative professionals she coaches … and how she starts negotiations on behalf of Bob.
I’ve built a calculator into this page so we can do this together right now.
(Get ready to be amazed!)
From there, you simply estimate how long a project will take you to complete to come up with a fee to quote your client.
Before I show you an example, let me clarify:
What you’ve just done is determined what you NEED to earn to have a profitable business.
And that is all that matters.
What YOU NEED to earn is entirely up to you.
You are your copywriting business.
You have no overhead, no inventory, and very few expenses to consider.
All you have to account for is your time and effort.
This can be what you need to earn to transition from your full-time job … or just supplement your full-time income.
It can be what you need to hit your all-time financial goal.
It’s up to you …
Because there are clients out there that can and will pay your rate, even if it seems high to you now.
Here’s an example:
Let’s say you’re working a full-time job and trying to launch your copywriting business, with the goal of leaving your job in pursuit of the writer’s life.
Let’s say your monthly expenses are $5,000. That’s what you need to earn to comfortably replace your current job.
Then, we add in a 20% profit of $1,000, so you can grow your income.
That totals $6,000 — the minimum monthly income you’d need as a writer.
And, since you’re busy working at a full-time job, let’s assume you can only write 15 hours per week.
What do you need to charge?
Simple math …
$6,000 for 60 billable hours per month means you need to charge a minimum of $100 per hour for a project.
That was pretty easy, right?
Just some simple math — no fear, no worrying about what others are charging …
Only what YOU need in order to make your business profitable. (Because at the end of the day, your copywriting service is a business … and your clients want to do business with you. Just another reason to keep emotion out of it!)
Now you know WHAT you need to charge.
Your next question is probably, HOW do I make that much?
I’m going to show you.
And I think you’re going to be pleasantly surprised …
Because it’s not nearly as difficult as you might think!
How to Earn the Income You Need Every Single Month as a Freelance Copywriter …
AWAI recently released the State of the Industry Report: What Marketers Want From Copywriters Now …
It’s a 59-page report that not only details today’s top marketing trends … how to give your clients what they need … and tons of success tips for freelance copywriters …
It contains the fee ranges for the 75 hottest copywriting projects today.
I’m going to show you where to get this report for FREE today in just a moment …
But right now, let me just share with you how you could go about making that $6,000 per month from our example above, according to the State of the Industry guidelines.
According to the published fees (see page 28), here are four different ways you could earn $6,000 per month …
- You could write six short newsletters per month ($1,000 each) …
- You could write a series of four emails per week ($250/email) …
- You could write a blog post or article five days a week ($300 each) …
- You could manage three social media accounts per month ($2,000 each) …
Any one of these projects could bring you the $6,000 per month you want — or whatever your required income is.
(And those are the “mid-range” fees. The top of the ballpark is even higher for some of these projects.)
Let’s just say you like the idea of writing newsletters for a thousand bucks a pop.
You only have to write six.
That’s not so scary.
They’re 700 to 1,000 words long and take only a few hours to write.
Don’t you think … that in a whole month … you can write six newsletters?
Your answer should be “YES! Of course I can do that!”
That’s quite doable, even if you’re super busy today.
Now you know WHAT to charge.
You know a few different options for bringing in your ideal income.
The last thing you need to learn is …
How to get clients to pay your ideal fee.
Now, there’s enough free “pricing guidance” on the Internet to fill an entire library …
But frankly, it’s all too complicated.
Everyone seems to think pricing has to be convoluted and overwhelming.
Well, it doesn’t!
In fact, according to Ilise Benun — author of The Creative Professional’s Guide to Money — pricing can be incredibly simple …
If you can cut through the noise and use a simple formula that works every time.
For that, let’s return to Ilise Benun … your new pricing and negotiating mentor.
“Pricing is not complicated!”
— Ilise Benun
I’m so excited about this …
Because the fear of setting fees can be such a HUGE hurdle to getting a copywriting business launched or growing.
But not anymore …
And not for you!
You see …
I recently asked Ilise to take the best of her negotiating skills …
Combine it with her 20 years of experience mentoring creative professionals like you …
And develop the simplest process she could come up with for pricing copy projects AND getting clients to happily pay your fees.
What she came up with is proof that pricing doesn’t have to be a panic-driven flurry of anxious guesstimating.
Her Simple 3-Step Pricing Process makes getting the fees you want and need crystal-clear.
And true to Ilise’s style, she took it a step further …
And recorded an easy-to-follow series of webinars that explains each super-simple step so thoroughly … her process is now practically foolproof.
Here’s the “Big Idea” you need to know:
It’s NOT about the number.
It’s about the conversation you have with your client.
The big secret is finding the sweet spot between what you need … and what the client wants to pay.
And that is exactly what Ilise will show you how to do in AWAI’s Simplest Guide to Pricing Copy Projects.
Welcome to Your Easier, More Lucrative Copywriting Business
In AWAI’s Simplest Guide to Pricing Copy Projects, Ilise Benun makes “talking money” comfortable … setting fees seem easy … and makes a profitable and financially freeing career 100% attainable.
I feel completely confident saying this is the only guide to pricing you need to launch or grow your business today.
It’s designed to help you start from the beginning (even if you’ve been at it a while) and move forward …
Start commanding bigger, better fees …
Feel confident talking numbers and controlling the conversation …
Get out of your own way and take action to grow your business, in spite of any fear or anxiety you may have.
In this program, you’ll get a complete walkthrough of Ilise’s simple 3-Step Pricing Process AND everything you need to logically find, quote, and land the types of projects you want.
There are six major “sessions” in the process, which you’ll see detailed below.
Each session contains 2-3 individual, easy-to-follow video training modules — where Ilise presents her methods, dives deep into the finer points of pricing strategies, and walks you through real-world examples of pricing done right.
You can use this program’s modular format in two different ways:
- You can go through it beginning to end like any other program … learn Ilise’s 3-Step Pricing Process and soak up her priceless experience that covers every trick and scenario in the book …
You can use it as an on-demand pricing, proposals, and negotiation mentor. Pick and choose where you need the most help NOW, then watch that module when you need it.
If you’re ever in a tricky pricing scenario … want to “double-check” your proposal with an expert guide before sending it out … or get Ilise’s best tips on packaging your services … this is PERFECT for you.
This is as close as you can get to having Ilise “on call,” just like Bob Bly does!
Each module is clearly labeled, and Ilise starts each module with a brief 60-second overview of what you’ll learn, so you can jump in and out with ease.
Here’s an overview of what she’s created for you:
Session A: What it Takes to Price Confidently — An Introduction
The first lesson Ilise is going to teach you is, “Control is better than no control.”
Right off the bat, she’s going to help you realize that YOU are in control of your business and your life.
And if you don’t feel that way now, just a few minutes with Ilise will show you it’s not difficult to achieve. It’s a simple shift of your mindset.
She’ll show you the things you can control in your copywriting business, including choosing who you work with and how much you charge to do it.
If you’re not taking control of your pricing, people may even expect you to work for free!
The truth is …
You do not have to put yourself at the mercy of anyone who comes along and “blesses” you with a writing project.
Even if you’re desperate.
Even if you really need the money.
Professionals negotiate — and if you want professional fees, that’s what you’ll have to learn to do.
Ilise is going to show you.
You’re going to learn …
- How to start with the RIGHT clients for you …
- How to pre-qualify people through your website by asking strategic questions. (Never again will you waste your time talking to people who aren’t good clients for you.)
- Understand what confidence is, where it comes from, and how to tap into your confidence at will. (Plus, Ilise will show you why feeling like a fraud is a natural part of the process of marketing yourself — and how to get over it FAST.)
- How to start a new client relationship as a professional in control of the conversation — NOT as a doormat, a “newbie,” or free labor.
- And how to make sure you are in low supply and high demand — the ideal balance that allows you to consistently raise your rates and grow your business.
That’s just the first session!
It only gets better from there …
Next, you’ll dive right into Ilise’s Simple 3-Step Pricing Process.
Session B: Figure Out What You MUST Charge — Step 1 of 3
You’ve experienced just the tip of the iceberg with the calculation you did earlier.
Ilise is going to go into MUCH more detail than I did here … and help you determine even more accurate numbers.
She’ll walk you step-by-step through …
- Determining where you are now … and what you need to get where you want to be. Freelancing can ebb and flow, and Ilise will show you how to make it flow more often by setting your priorities and goals in place first.
- Getting your finger on the pulse of your market. Who are your competitors? Who else is doing what you do? What do they charge? All these answers will help you know who else your client could be considering … and how to get the jobs you want, more often.
- Understanding your “worth.” As Ilise says, “Your worth is vague, but your value is specific.” Your worth is different for each client, because it depends on what they value. Ilise will show you how to root out that value so you can price more accurately for each new client.
- How to communicate “premium!” to your prospects. What does your marketing and pricing say to potential clients? Does it say “in demand” or “desperate?” You want it all to say premium. That’s how you get the premium rates you want … and Ilise will show you how.
- Plus, you’ll find out why the questions you ask, your testimonials, professional work ethic, and methodologies all instantly increase your perceived value … and how to present them all as “premium,” too.
Once you know what you MUST charge, what your market is, and your position in your market, you’ll know what types of clients to start going after.
Specifically, the clients who can pay your rates.
This is one of the most liberating things you may hear all year if you’re a beginning copywriter …
You can choose to work with clients who can pay you what you need.
But, how do you know if they can pay?
Don’t worry — Ilise will show you exactly how in the next session …
Session C: Find Out What They Can Pay — Step 2 of 3
Remember, pricing is a conversation with your client.
And one of the biggest “rookie” mistakes is to avoid talking about money.
In this session, Ilise makes that conversation a snap.
You’ll find out …
- How to identify your value to the client. Ilise will show you exactly how to get the information you need to be in control of the conversation. Your “insider knowledge” is more valuable than you think — and she’ll show you how to use it to your advantage.
- How to start talking money early. It’s your responsibility to be in control of the “money conversation.” As Ilise will show you, talking money is not a deal-breaker. In fact, it boosts your value! She’ll give you key phrases to use to communicate clearly, negotiate with skill, and how to know when you’ve hit the “sweet spot.”
- How to simply ask for their budget … because you won’t know until you ask! Ilise walks you through the conversation, including the key phrases that will get you exactly what you want to know …
- What to do if they say “we don’t have a budget” …
- How to “push back” like a professional … without “pushing away”
- And, how to find out if they’re a good fit for YOU.
Session D: Pricing Options — Hourly, Per Project, or Package?
How exactly should you structure your fees for each client?
Ilise will show you!
She’s boiled down all the ways to price a project into seven solid options … and then walks you through how to use the right one at the right time.
In this session, you’ll discover …
- When hourly pricing is the best strategy to use … when it doesn’t work … and how to use your hourly rate effectively.
- How to avoid being treated like an employee … tracking your time like a pro … and why the secret of “frequent billing” makes your life easier.
- When to offer a flat fee or “per project” pricing and the essential keys to making flat fees work …
- When package prices work best (and when they won’t work at all) …
- How to use a “tiered approach” (and why you should always include a crazy option). This structure increases your perceived value to the client, while making their decision-making process simple …
- Common packages and sample proposals you can use for a variety of client needs …
- Why you need to be good at saying “no” … and how to do it with grace.
- And much more!
Finally, after you have all these questions answered and the best pricing option figured out, it’s time to …
Session E: Come to a Price Together — Step 3 of 3
Remember, this is all about having a simple conversation with another person … and coming to the ideal price together.
In the final step of the 3-Step Pricing Process, Ilise will show you …
- How to do estimates and proposals, including the critical difference between an estimate and a proposal, and when to use them both effectively.
- How to deal with price-shoppers and time-wasters — the people who aren’t really interested in what YOU have to offer … and you aren’t interested in working with them, anyway.
- How to negotiate the best agreements for yourself. Ilise will walk you through her best practices for negotiating … her “secret of silence” … and her #1 tip for making you more successful in your negotiations.
By this point, you’re going to have everything you need to know to get started.
But, you may already be wondering, “What do I do if …” or “How do I price when …”
Not to worry!
Ilise has included one last session to cover the “exceptions” …
A variety of tricky pricing scenarios that are an inevitable part of being a freelancer, but don’t need to keep you up at night.
If a tricky pricing scenario DOES come up, you’ll know exactly what to do.
Simply dip into Session F to get Ilise’s “take you by the hand” walkthrough of common questions and pricing conundrums …
Session F: Tricky Pricing Scenarios
Ilise has been in business for herself since 1988, and in that time, has been through practically every type of negotiation and pricing scenario imaginable … for herself and with her clients.
From guiding her mentees at Marketing Mentor through their own client relations …
Negotiating fees with high-caliber clients for Bob Bly …
And of course, pricing her own fees for coaching, speaking, writing, and her other services.
In Session F, she’ll reveal exactly …
- How to respond when you are asked to work for free …
- When you should post your prices on your website and when you should keep them hidden …
- When (and how) to raise your prices …
- A quick way to “fire” clients who turn out to be a poor fit …
- What to do when your prospect won’t give you a budget to work from …
- The one simple statement you must have on your website to make your intentions crystal-clear …
- What to do when a client won’t pay you what you need to charge …
- How to deal with a client who totally changes the project on you …
- And MUCH more!
By the End of This Succinct and Powerful Program, You’ll Know …
- How to figure out what you must charge … and exactly what you’re “worth” …
- What it takes to price your services confidently …
- How to “talk numbers” without hesitation …
- How to present yourself as a pro (and make your clients feel even more comfortable working with you) …
- How to start with the right clients to ensure your success …
- The critical importance of finding out what they can pay in order to get your best fee …
- The variety of pricing options, when and how to use each …
- Why you need to have a package option and how to price it. (Not having one is costing you big money right now!)
- How to negotiate the best terms of agreement for yourself …
- The difference between an estimate and proposal. Sending the right one saves you time and stops tire-kickers or price-shoppers in their tracks.
- When to compromise and when to stand your ground …
- How to come to a price together …
- How to overcome tricky pricing scenarios.
In short …
AWAI’s Simplest Guide to Pricing Copy Projects is exactly what you need if you want to command fees like a pro … leave your fear of pricing in the dust … and never leave money on the table again.
This is the clearest, most concise approach to setting fees I’ve ever seen.
And, getting your hands on a copy is simple.
Here’s the deal.
The price is $247 for all 17 modules … which I think is an absolute steal.
First of all, if you were to call Ilise to ask for her guidance on negotiating with a client … to have her double-check your proposal … or just to get her guidance on where to start with pricing your services …
It would cost you at least $247 per hour.
(And guess what? She’d tell you exactly the same thing she’s teaching here in this program.)
Second … as you just discovered … $247 is the going rate for writing one single email. (So all you have to do is land one email copywriting project and the program pays for itself.)
With Ilise’s program, you will have the skill and confidence to earn those kinds of fees.
Everything else is gravy.
Third … your time is your most precious asset.
Remember the minimum hourly rate you just calculated?
Whether it’s $50 or $250 per hour … that is how much your billable writing time is worth.
The less time you spend worrying over fees, proposals, quotes, and “talking money” … the more writing you can do.
The more writing you can do … the more money you’re going to make.
So rather than Googling answers for hours … trying to sift through hundreds of blogs, written by people you aren’t sure you can trust … and are probably just as lost as you feel …
Just pull up the module you need.
Ilise makes it so easy to pull up individual modules whenever you need a refresher.
You can “double-check” your proposals against her guidelines …
And if you’re ever in a tricky pricing scenario, you’ll know exactly where to turn for advice.
I don’t say this often …
This program is, quite literally, priceless.
And, there’s absolutely no risk to do it.
Order Today and You’ll Also Receive TWO Extra Gifts, Plus Our State of the Industry Report
Because you’re investing in AWAI’s Simplest Guide to Pricing Copy Projects today, you’re not just going to get AWAI’s State of the Industry Report …
- The top 7 marketing trends being used to stay connected to customers …
- What’s working the best — right now — when it comes to writing persuasive direct-response copy …
- Copywriting essentials for marketing success …
- Success tips for copywriters, including where to find clients who value you and presenting proposals that get the “Yes!”
- And, of course, AWAI’s Copywriting Pricing Guide, the price ranges for the top 75 direct-response projects in our industry today …
You’re also going to get two extra bonuses, which I think just blow the roof off the value of this program.
Extra Free Bonus #2: Negotiation Simulations with Ilise
Pricing can be tricky for everyone, but most especially if you’re a “newbie” copywriter with no previous experience running a business or doing any of the things we’ve been talking about.
If you don’t even know what a client might ask during a copy call, it can be a little nerve-wracking.
That’s totally understandable …
Which is why I’ve arranged for you to “listen in” on phone calls that could really happen between you and a potential client.
That’s right …
Ilise and I have “simulated” three different pricing scenarios and recorded the “calls” for you to hear.
In the simulation, I’ve pretended to be a potential client, and she’s acting as “you,” the copywriter.
We’ve role-played three different scenarios to provide you with the widest range of insights, including …
Scenario #1: You’re a copywriter in B2B and high tech, reaching out to a carefully selected list of ideal prospects via phone, email, and LinkedIn. You’re “warm” calling a potential client, whom you’ve been courting for nearly a year, and you reach them on the phone for the first time. Your goal is to get the project.
Scenario #2: You’re a copywriter with a wide range of experience but not too many samples, who used to work in the mortgage industry. You’ve responded to someone who reached out to you, via referral from a professional colleague. They’re primed and don’t need to be sold. You don’t need the work, but you’d like to get it, because there seems to be potential for a long-term relationship. Use it to experiment with charging more.
Scenario #3: You’re a copywriter in any industry. You’re calling an existing client you haven’t heard from in a while with a new idea. They know you, but they aren’t aware of the need you’re proposing to fill, so they haven’t budgeted for it. Your goal is to get them back into the fold.
At the end of each scenario, Ilise and I took a moment to analyze how the call went … and point out negotiation tactics that you can use in your business … all so you can get a ‘first-hand’ look at what it’s like to really talk to clients.
These calls are Ilise in action … how she really talks to her clients and negotiates fees.
Just hearing these “behind-the-scenes” conversations are going to make a world of difference … ease your anxiety … and relieve your fears.
Once you hear how simple it is … even if there’s an initial disagreement about budget or pricing … you’ll feel totally confident in your ability to handle the money talk.
And there’s one more thing I want to give you to help you skyrocket your career … and get all the clients you can handle …
At one of our recent FastTrack to Copywriting Success Bootcamps, Ilise asked a crowd of 350 copywriters, “Do you want to find high-quality clients who value your services and bring you bigger and more regular projects?”
And of course, 350 voices rang out, “YES!”
I hope you said “Yes,” too …
Because as an added bonus, you’ll get Ilise’s full presentation from Bootcamp, where she shows you …
- The ONLY five tools you need to market yourself … and which marketing tools are a waste of time and why …
- How to easily fit marketing into your life, so can you avoid feast-or-famine cycles …
- Her super simple, five-day marketing schedule that works for even the busiest folks … (all it takes is 30 minutes per day!)
- How to secure great clients no matter where you live …
- Her five best practices for becoming successful …
- And MUCH more.
This was one of the most valuable presentations from Bootcamp in recent years.
And I think you’ll find it incredibly useful for building your business and fitting marketing into your life.
You’ve always heard, you should “work smarter, not harder.”
THIS is How You Work Smarter!
There’s no doubt …
If you can charge more for the same work … you should do it, right?
That’s just smart.
Which is why I want you to have Ilise by your side … giving you the confidence and skill you need to define your value, ask for what you’re worth, and work with your clients to find the ideal price for both of you.
AWAI’s Simplest Guide to Pricing Copy Projects will save you hours upon hours of fear, anxiety, and banging your head against the wall trying to come up with the right price.
You’re going to grow your business without having to work harder or longer.
In short …
This program is PERFECT for you if …
- You have a client NOW and have no idea what to charge.
You can jump right in to Ilise’s system, get exactly what you need FAST, and have complete confidence drafting a professional, premium proposal.
- You’re brand-new to copywriting and you’re not sure you can make enough money to really commit.
Pricing used to be a huge hurdle for beginners — not anymore. Ilise’s system dissolves the fear and makes talking numbers a snap.
- You’re already a working copywriter, and you’re ready to grow.
There’s a very good chance you’re underpricing your services … and if you know what you’re doing wrong, you can fix it — quickly, easily, and start making the money you NEED and DESERVE.
Ilise will help you identify mistakes you didn’t even know you were making … fix them … and start earning even more.
No matter where you’re at today, AWAI’s Simplest Guide to Pricing Copy Projects will help you jump to the next level.
Don’t stay in the dark for another second about what to charge for your copywriting services.
Don’t let the fear or anxiety of “talking numbers” hold you back any longer.
Find out exactly what to charge.
Find the clients who can pay you.
Control the conversation.
Send the quote.
Get the “Yes.”
Do the work.
It’s that simple … and AWAI’s Simplest Guide to Pricing Copy Projects will guide you every step of the way.
And with the State of the Industry Report (pricing guidelines included), the audio recording of Negotiation Simulations, and Ilise’s 2013 Bootcamp presentation, The Only 5 Marketing Tools that Get the Projects You Want …
Plus, my full-year “10x Minimum Rate Guarantee” …
There’s no reason to wait any longer.
Order now. Get Ilise’s truly priceless guide by your side …
And start pricing your copy projects with confidence!
To your success,
P.S. There are a few extra questions you may have about investing in AWAI’s Simplest Guide to Pricing Copy Projects.
Remember, your decision to purchase today is covered by our no-quibble, 365-day guarantee. (If it’s not everything you hoped for and more, all it takes is a five-minute call to get your money back.)
But, to help you out … here are a few questions we anticipated you might have:
- Does Ilise’s 3-Step Pricing Process work for all niches?
- Yes. Generally speaking, your “niche” is simply who you’re writing to, knowing your competition, and finding out what they’re charging. These techniques work no matter who you’re writing for.
- I’ve never had a copywriting client before. Will Ilise’s techniques work for me?
- Yes! In fact, you have a huge advantage … because you’ll go in to each client negotiation with confidence … look like a professional straight out of the gate … and start your career off with a bang, earning the money you NEED, WANT, and DESERVE.
- Many beginning copywriters start WAY too low. (50% or more.) Give yourself the advantage of starting at an appropriate, professional rate.
- Can you guarantee a perfect negotiation using these techniques?
- Of course not. Ilise will tell you from her extensive personal experience there’s no such thing as a perfect negotiation. But with her techniques, it’s going to be a whole lot easier … far less scary … and you’ll likely walk away with far more money than you thought you could.
It’s time to start pricing your projects with confidence and ease — once and for all.
American Writers & Artists Inc.
101 SE 6th Avenue, Suite A
Delray Beach, FL 33483
(561) 278-5557 or (866) 879-2924