What If Your Sales Copy Did More Than Just Earn You a Six-Figure Income?
What if it also helped 3 million people in 29 countries get access to clean drinking water … provided safe, secure housing for 5,400 families in the US, protected 160,000 acres of timberland in Tennessee and Oregon … put 23 new computers in the elementary school down the street …
Your timing couldn’t be better for getting into this rewarding sector. Now more than ever, non-profit organizations need skilled copywriters to help them raise money for people and causes in need. There are 1.8 million charities in the U.S. ranging from small neighborhood groups supporting art programs for local kids to international organizations like Habitat for Humanity working hard to make housing available for those in need.
AWAI has tapped the best minds in the fundraising business — legends in the nonprofit world — to create a Copywriting for Nonprofits: How to write inspiring copy for the fundraising market. In this one-of-a-kind program you learn:
- How, in just 60 seconds, you can put together a client list that will provide you with the strongest starting position as you break into this sector.
- The hot buttons to push when you're writing fundraising letters. You could spend years figuring it out by trial-and-error, but with this program we’ll have you writing the most effective fundraising letters as quickly as possible.
- The differences between acquisition letters and renewal letters – the two primary types of mailings nonprofits do – and the strikingly different techniques the experts use to approach each one so they're guaranteed the maximum possible returns.
- The four different kinds of donors – and what you need to know about each to make sure you're properly targeting your prospective contributor.
- 10 high-level tips for turning a fundraising P.S. into a quick donation.
- The eight steps you need to take to write control-beating fundraising letters every time.
Plus, you’ll get an extensive Resource Guide and a list of more than 600 potential clients mined from Target Marketing’s Directory of Major Mailers .
Copywriting for Nonprofits: How to write inspiring copy for the fundraising market will have you earning money for writing highly effective fundraising letters … and feeling satisfied in the knowledge that you’re doing something to improve the world.
Copywriting for Nonprofits: How to write inspiring copy for the fundraising market: $399.00