The Secret Sauce

Ed Gandia here, at the wheel of The Writer's Life this week.

We've been talking about "warm email prospecting" over the last few days. And why it's the best and fastest way to get high-paying clients.

I started off the week by sharing my career-long struggle to land great clients, explaining I found an easier way to get it done – by sending out very short and inviting email messages to select prospects.

Yesterday, I revealed my exact blueprint for doing this. Today, I'll show you the "secret sauce" that makes this prospecting approach works so well.

It's what's enabled me to go from zero results with email … to landing great clients and profitable business partnerships.

Add this key ingredient to your prospecting emails and you'll have a non-stop client-attraction machine at your disposal.

Play Video

(Full transcript included)

Please post a comment to let me know what you think. And feel free to share the link with others.

“See” you in the comments area.

B2B Copywriting Secrets

Save $150 on Secrets of Writing High-Performance B2B Copy

Learn every aspect of the $6.5 trillion B2B industry from marketing your services to writing copy and everything in between with Secrets of Writing High Performance B2B Copy and save $150 when you order by August 28th at midnight. Learn more now.

Published: March 6, 2013

8 Responses to “The Secret Sauce”

1. Great information, Ed. I wasn't able to get the videos to work on my end, so I appreciated the transcripts. I'll definitely put your prospecting techniques to use. Thank you!

Teri Weber - Enchanted CopyMarch 6, 2013 at 1:57 pm

2. Very helpful, thanks,

Guest (Dorothy Miller)March 6, 2013 at 2:05 pm

3. @Teri Weber -- Thanks for letting me know! Appreciate your comment.

@Dorothy Miller -- My pleasure. Thanks for checking out this training series.

Ed GandiaMarch 6, 2013 at 3:43 pm

4. Ed, great material! I'm just getting started and I know your material will be used extensively, BY ME, hopefully very soon. No doubt, you have become a credit to this profession! Bill Kelly

Guest (W Morgan Kelly)March 6, 2013 at 4:20 pm

5. @Bill Kelly -- Super! Great to know this has been helpful.

Ed GandiaMarch 6, 2013 at 4:49 pm

6. Good information Ed, I really appreciate it.

Guest (sayyah Hartbey)March 6, 2013 at 9:21 pm

7. @sayyah Hartbey -- Thanks! ;)

Ed GandiaMarch 7, 2013 at 11:24 am

8. Great common sense information Ed. I too, don't like impersonal email blasts. I like your approach better. It makes more sense than what some gurus out there are hyping.

Rebecca at I Love to Write Copywriting ServiceMarch 21, 2013 at 11:27 am