The October Issue of The Barefoot Writer Available Now
The second issue of The Barefoot Writer’s Club Magazine, your source for advice on making a great living from a freelance writing career, has just been published.
In this month’s issue, you’ll get plenty of tried-and-tested information for breaking free from the 9-to-5 world and enjoying a much more rewarding – and lucrative – life as a freelancer.
Direct from working Barefoot Writers like Jen Stevens, Michael Masterson, Herschell Gordon Lewis, Paul Hollingshead, and more, you’ll learn many new techniques to strengthen your writing. Plus, you’ll get the scoop on several little-known writing opportunities – including how to get awesome freebies from companies for writing a few articles.
Here’s what you’ll get in the October issue:
- The key to getting your first paid gig
- The “talk it out” trick for more readable and powerful writing
- The most important thing you must know about writing well
- How to get luxurious spa treatments on the house – and get paid, too
- Hundreds of potential clients eager to hire you … in your community
- Writing your way to free stuff
And much, much more …
If you aren’t yet a member of The Barefoot Writer’s Club and would like to receive this issue, please go here for details on signing up.
The Fastest Way to Start Making Money as an Online Copywriter!
Become an online copywriter and start making money faster with a little extra help from noted expert Nick Usborne. Simply sign up for Web Copywriting 2.0, and Nick will teach you how to effectively write web copy and land the clients who need you – in 30 days or less! PLUS, save $150 if you order by July 23rd!